8th December 2019
Technology is now a Big Brother's surveillance tool. Everything we now do in modern society is being recorded and watched, whether you like it or not. Let's look at the personal computer of the twenty first century, the smart phone.
What can it do.
1. It can ping the local mobile towers regularly, even if it is turned off, and from this information it can triangulate your location.
2. Smart phones have a gyroscope built in so you can get those fancy games working well. The gyroscope can be used to work out what you are physically doing at any point in time, walking, running, driving, or cleaning the windows etc.
3. Even if the mobile is turned off, it can be used to take a picture, or record your conversations.
4. Not only can it triangulate where you are at any given time, but also record this information for later analysis. These personal location tracking and recording tools add a whole new dimension to the smart phone tracking armory.
5. Even if you don't own a smart phone, they can use voice or facial recognition, to determine if you are in a room with someone who is using one.
6. It can record all your keystrokes SMS messages and emails, and send this info off somewhere unknown.
Corporations and phone application builders are using your smart phone to gather all the info they can about you. Data mining / surveillance for profit is the new oil of the 21st century. By selling this data to third parties, they can potentially make more money from the surveillance for profit, than they made from the device or app they sold you!
You buy a mobile phone to have convenient mobile communication, not to be a Big Brother tool for recording and watching everything you do. Not only can this technology be used by governments, and corporations, but anyone who wants to do some basic research, can get the tools to hack your smart phone!
Saying you don't care, as your are doing nothing wrong, means absolutely nothing. Governments can change laws at any time, and what is legal now can be illegal in the future. With these technologies governments can impose total control over their citizens. You won't be able to have sex, sneeze, or fart in the toilet without the government knowing about it.
When you purchase a Mobile Phone it should come with clear warnings!
- You may be tracked when using this device, by government, or corporations.
- Your conversations may be recorded without your knowledge.
- The device may take photographs without your knowledge.
- Your physical activities may be monitored at any time without your knowledge.
- All your Keystrokes, SMS and emails messages are recorded, and sent off to somewhere unknown.
- It can be hacked easily, so the manufacturer accepts no responsibility for the loss of private information or financial losses.
- Health Hazard - use at your own risk as the radiation from mobile phones will affect your health.
- Your children and grand children may suffer from sterility and DNA damage.
Industry sponsored research says it has no effect except for a slight warming of the body tissue. Tens of thousands of independent research papers indicate these devices are causing serious health issues. Below is just one of many recent independent articles on this subject.
18th November 2019 - Brain cancers : 4 times more new cases of glioblastoma in 2018 according to Public Health France
Absolute duty to protect children and young people
For Dr Annie Sasco, cancer epidemiologist, former Director of Research Unit at IARC-WHO:
“The evolution of incidence and mortality rates of central nervous system tumors as a whole and especially glioblastoma over the past 30 years is of particular concern. Of course, diagnostic behaviours have evolved and play a role, especially for older people. Nevertheless, there is a real increase, even among the youngest, for whom it is likely that diagnostic modalities have changed less than among the elderly and which may therefore be linked to environmental factors and primarily to the use of mobile or wireless phones. Informing the public should make it possible not to continue on this upward trajectory, especially among young people, with an absolute duty to protect children by not allowing them to use a cellular phone and in general by protecting them from exposure to electromagnetic fields“.
Disclaimer: This is an amateur volunteer run service. Human error can provide incorrect information, and equipment malfunction can produce false readings. Do not rely on, or take action upon information presented on this web site, without further research. Views expressed in the pages or images on the SCCC Inc., site maybe the personal opinions of the relevant writers, and are not necessarily representative of those of SCCC Inc.